7) Post race clothing – what are you going to wear after the run? It is a good idea to pack a little something to put on. A long sleeve shirt, some pants or your favorite sandals maybe have someone at the end to help you get changed (preferably someone you know). It feels great to finish your event but it feels even better to get out of those wet, sweat encrusted, smelly running clothes and put on something nice and dry. And warm. After you do an endurance event your immune system drops for a while. Give your immune system a hand by getting yourself warm and something to eat post event.
Kelowna Physiotherapy Now Mobile! Contact us for your next appoointment. We come to you.
Recent Physio PostsRunning Tips
- Injury Free Life: The Bridging Exercise Rob Ewanuk
- Injury Free Life: The Single Leg Deadlift Rob Ewanuk
- Injury Free Life: Hip Abduction Exercise Rob Ewanuk
- Lower body stretching routine Rob Ewanuk
- Runners, the best exercise you are NOT doing! Rob Ewanuk